Thursday, July 30, 2009

A Very Nice Quote

"Why of sheep do we not learn peace?
Because I don't want you to shear my fleece."
-Anon

Hehe. How beautifully the quote has captured the essence of Man.

I got the results of my OB quiz today. 430/650. I wonder why Professor ISF opts for such a marking scheme. I wonder if there is some behavioral tendency which comes into effect once the total is elevated to such high levels!

Just got done with a wonderful class on Labour Laws. Never imagined I would be studying Law and liking it. The greatness of Professor P.K Padhi and his unique style goes a great way in explaining my liking for the subject. 1.5 hours of total concentration and complete understanding. Long time since I had that. Matter of fact, first time :D

'Til later.

Ciao

No comments:

Post a Comment